Author: gearsix <email@example.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 10:06:08 +0100
Merge branch 'release/v2.0.2'
3 files changed, 19 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
diff --git a/CHANGELOG b/CHANGELOG
@@ -1,11 +1,19 @@
+- updated LICENSE to ISC
- updated the "list" command to use unix system commands: printf, cat, column. Provides a neater, more reliable printout and makes the implementation tidier.
- DOTFM_CSV_FILE lines are now terminated with '\n' (previously '\r\n')
- Install & Uninstall (with Makefile) will now prompt for overwriting & removing files
- The quiet arg works properly now
diff --git a/LICENSE b/LICENSE
@@ -1,12 +1,15 @@
-Copyright (c) 2020 GeaRSiX. All rights reserved.
-Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
+Copyright 2020 gearsix
- 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software must display the following acknowledgement:
- This product includes software developed by the organization.
- 4. Neither the name of the copyright holder nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
+Permission to use, copy, modify, and/or distribute this software for any
+purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above
+copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies.
-THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY GeaRSiX "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL GeaRSiX BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
+THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES
+WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
+MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR
+ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES
+WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN
+ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF
+OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
diff --git a/logo.png b/logo.png
Binary files differ.